As we are going towards the end of 2022, let us have a look at Top 5 IT Certifications 2023 therefore.
This article/video reveals the most sought after IT certifications for 2023. It gives a brief explanation for each certification along with top companies hiring for those certifications.
Top 5 IT Certifications 2023
Cybersecurity – CISSP
Top Companies – Crowdstrike, PaloAlto Networks, Fortinet, CyberArk, Cisco etc.
CISSP is most sought after certification in the field of Cybersecurity. It consists of 8 x domains that are share below.
1. Security & Risk Management – 15%
2. Asset Security – 10%
3. Security Architecture & Engineering – 13%
4. Communication & Network Security – 14%
5. IAM – Identitiy and Access Management – 13%
6. Security Assessment & Testing – 12%
7. Security Operations – 13%
8. Software Development Security – 10%
Cloud Computing – AWS CSA (Certified Solution Architect)
Top Companies – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud etc.
Amazon is the biggest vendor in Cloud Computing and hence, AWS certifications are top of the line certifications in Cloud Networks.
Networking – CCNA
Top Companies – Cisco Systems, Juniper Networks, Huawei Technologies, Vmware etc.
CCNA is the basic entry level exam for network engineers, but it is the most common and in-demand certification in the field of Networking. Similar to CCNA, other vendors such as Juniper or Huawei have their own associate level certifications.
Cisco is the market leader in the Networking sector and has the highest market share in terms of product sales and certification revenue. The Cisco certification path is the ideal route for a network engineer to excel in his/her career anywhere in the world.
DevOps – DOP-C01
Top Companies – Amazon Web Services, CA Technologies, Microsoft, Cisco, HP etc.
DevOps is a fairly new skill, but a skill that is high in-demand in IT companies. For AWS DevOps, you need to have following.
- Minimum 2 years experience provisioning and managing AWS environments
- Experienced in developing code in at least one high level programming language
- Experienced in building highly automated infrastructures
- Experienced in working with Operating Systems
- Understanding of modern development operations and methodologies
Project Management – PMP
Top Companies – Google, Deloitte, Apple, IBM, KPMG etc.
This is the most sought after certification in the field of Management. All big IT companies prefer hiring PMP professionals and pay them pretty well too.
If this has been helpful, then please also subscribe to our Youtube channel – Our Technology Planet for more exciting stuff and videos.
Latest posts by Haider Khalid (see all)
- Tech That Will Make Lives Easier - June 2, 2023
- Transform Your eCommerce Checkout Experience - June 2, 2023
- Top 10 White Label NEO Banking Platform Development Companies in USA 2023 - March 26, 2023